Subject: Re: Dynamic Motion Module
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 17:22:00 -0400 (EDT)

>load the scene into DDM, the dominoes will appear either way above the
>ground surfae (when they have been carefully placed resting ON the ground
>in LW) or inside the ground.  Also, only one dominoe has been given motion
>intially, but the others all move of their own accord...sometimes because
>gravity is pulling them "down" to the surface of the ground. It is very
>frustrating.

>Has anyone managed to get this program to actually work?

Well I don't know if this will help but I had the same problem. Object that
were stacked on top of each other always seemed to just fall by themself. I
called DMM and they told me to set the objects that were waiting to be hit by
a ball should have NOT EFFECTED BY GRAVITY option on. This left them sitting
there until they were hit. I also had the problem of the box they were
sitting on moving below everything when I loaded to scene back into Layout.
This is a easy fix, just move the floor back into it's orignal position.
Hope that this helps you, if not, disregaurd this info.

Don